The University of Missouri subsidizes the cost of the Electron Microscopy Core facility, please acknowledge your use of the EMC in any publication to recognize this valuable resource. Please alert the EMC when you have published and we will link to your paper from our website.
- S. Khanra, T. Cipriano, T. Lam, T. A. White, E. E. Fileti, W. A. Alves2, and S. Guha (2015) “Self-assembled Peptide–Polyfluorene Nanocomposites for Biodegradable Organic Electronics” Advanced Materials Interfaces
- Sudhir Ravula, Jeremy B Essner, Wendy A La, Luis Polo-Parada, Roli Kargupta, Garret J Hull, Shramik Sengupta, Gary A Baker “Sunlight-assisted route to antimicrobial plasmonic aminoclay catalysts Nanoscale
- Yuan-Hang Qin, PhD; Yunfeng Li; Thomas Lam; Yangchuan Xing, Ph.D. “Nitrogen-doped carbon-TiO2 composite as support of Pd electrocatalyst for formic acid oxidation” Journal of Power Sources http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0378775315004565 Nanoscale
- Liu J, et al. (2015) “Defective goblet cell exocytosis contributes to murine cystic fibrosis-associated intestinal disease” The Journal of Clinical Investigation
- Ericsson AC, Hagan CE, Davis DJ, Franklin CL. (2014) “Segmented Filamentous Bacteria: Commensal Microbes with Potential Effects on Research” Comparative Medicine http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24674582
- Kim BH & Kwon JW. (2014) “Plasmon-assisted radiolytic energy conversion in aqueous solutions” Nature
- Nistala R, et. al. (2014) “Prevention of Obesity-Induced Renal Injury in Male Mice by DPP4 Inhibition” http://press.endocrine.org/doi/figure/10.1210/en.2013-1920
- Nistala, R. et al. (2014) “DPP4 inhibition attenuates filtration barrier injury and oxidant stress in the zuker obese rat” Obesity
- Jia, G, et. al. (2014) “Uric Acid promotes Left Ventricular Diastolic Dysfunctino in Mice Fed a WEstern Diet” Hypertension http://hyper.ahajournals.org/content/early/2014/12/08/HYPERTENSIONAHA.114.04737.full.pdf+html
- Yan, L. et al. (2014) “High content Niobium in Rutile Titania as Catalyst Support to promoe Nethanol Electro-Oxidation” ECS Electrochemisty Letter
- Huang K, et al. (2014) “Nanoscale conductive niobium oxide made through low tempaerature phase transformation for electrocatalyst support” Royal Society of Chemistry Advances http://pubs.rsc.org/en/content/articlepdf/2014/ra/c3ra47091a
- Carrie M Hofmann, Jeremy B Essner, Gary A Baker, Sheila N Baker “Protein-templated gold nanoclusters sequestered within sol–gel thin films for the selective and ratiometric luminescence recognition of Hg2” Nanoscale http://pubs.rsc.org/en/content/articlepdf/2014/NR/C4NR00610K
- Padilla J, Jenkins NT, Vieira-Potter VJ, Laughlin MH.(2013) “Divergent Phenotype of Rat Thoracic and Abdominal Perivascular Adipose Tissues” American Journal of Physiology
- Fagbohun, O. A., Kazmierczak, R. A., Petrenko, V. A., & Eisenstark, A. (2013). Metastatic prostate cancer cell-specific phage-like particles as a targeted gene-delivery system. Journal of Nanobiotechnology, 11, 31.
- Vincent G. DeMarco, David A. Ford, Erik J. Henriksen, Annayya R. Aroor, Megan S. Johnson, Javad Habibi, Lixin Ma, Ming Yang, Carolyn J. Albert, John W. Lally, Caleb A. Ford, Mujalin Prasannarong, Melvin R. Hayden, Adam T. Whaley-Connell, and James R. Sowers (2013) “Obesity-Related Alterations in Cardiac Lipid Profile and Nondipping Blood Pressure Pattern during Transition to Diastolic Dysfunction in Male db/db Mice” Endocrinology
- Adam Whaley-Connell, Javad Habibi, Nathan Rehmer, Sivakumar Ardhanari, Melvin R. Hayden, Lakshmi Pulakat, Caroline Krueger, Carlos M. Ferrario, Vincent G. DeMarco, James R. Sowers (2013) “Renin Inhibition and AT1R blockade improve metabolic signaling, oxidant stress and myocardial tissue remodeling” Metabolism
- A. J. Wood, M. J. Cozad, D. A. Grant, A. M. Ostdiek, S. L. Bachman, S. A. Grant “Materials characterization and histological analysis of explanted polypropylene, PTFE, and PET hernia meshes from an individual patient” Journal of Material Science
- KD Marshall, et al. (2012) “Heart Failure with Preserved Ejection Fraction: Chronic Low-Intensity Interval Exercise Training Preserves Myocardial O2 Balance and Diastolic Function” Journal of Applied Physiology
- R Fischer, MG McCoy, SA Grant “Electrospinning collagen and hyaluronic acid nanofiber meshes” Journal of Material Science
The funding for the EMC’s instrumentation has been supported by multiple sources including several grants from the National Science Foundation, National Institutes of Health, University of Missouri’s Program for Research Infrastructure and Matching Expenses (PRIME) and different departmental Research Incentive Funds (RIF).